Enjoy the warm, hearty taste of Thanksgiving all year round with this divine quiche featuring turkey, stuffing, and Cheddar cheese. Yum!
- 1 pie shell, use pie crust recipe or frozen store-bought (9-inch deep dish)
- 1 cup Lilydale® Oven Roasted Turkey Breast, chopped
- ¾ cup stuffing, homemade or prepared store-bought mix
- ¾ cup aged Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 3 Tablespoons parsley leaves, chopped
- 1 ¼ cups half-and-half
- 3 large eggs
- ¼ tsp nutmeg
- ⅛ tsp clove
- ⅛ tsp cinnamon
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Begin by baking the crust slightly before adding filling. Follow directions for prefered pie crust recipe or store-bought package. I used a store-bought pie shell and baked it for 8 minutes at 375 F.
- Lower oven temperature to 350 F before the next steps.
- For the filling, spread the chopped Lilydale® Oven Roasted Turkey Breast and the stuffing evenly in the pie shell. Then sprinkle with chopped parsley and shredded Cheddar cheese.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk eggs, half and half, spices, and pinch of sea salt and pepper.
- Pour mixture over the turkey filling, gently tap sides of pie dish to spread it evenly.
- Place in the oven and bake for 45 minutes in the centre rack.
- Remove from the oven and let cool for 20-30 minutes before serving.
- Serving Size: 6