A fun-filled fruity treat kids love!
- 8 hulled strawberries
- 8 small orange segments
- 8 small bites of pineapple
- 14 peeled kiwi fruit, cut in small bites
- 32 blueberries
- Wash and prepare all of the fruit.
- Thread the fruit onto reusable (plastic) skewers or wooden ones.
- We did ours in the following order: 1 strawberry, 1 orange, 1 pineapple, 2 kiwis, 4 blueberries.
- Present on a platter with a dipping sauce!
Vanilla Yogurt and Honey Dipping Sauce
- 1/2 cup vanilla yogurt
- 1 Tablespoon of honey
- There are so many options of fruit you can use to get the colours of the rainbow! Use whatever is available in the grocery store for the season you’re in. Some ideas: green or purple grapes, raspberries, clementines, bananas, apples (with peel).