I served the salad with a side of sautéed mushrooms and a tall glass of lemon water. We felt so healthy,
refreshed, and energized after our meal! I’m looking forward to having this for dinner again soon.
I would love to hear your salad ideas too! Leave me a note and have a lovely week.
Serves 4 as starters or 2 main course
4 cups of salad mix (baby arugula, baby spinach, red tip lettuce leaf)
salt and pepper
1/4 cup virgin olive oil
3 Tablespoons white balsamic vinegar
1 tsp of balsamic vinegar
salt and pepper (just a touch)
- Prepare long grain italian rice, as per directions on the package (aprox. 18-25 minutes).
- While rice is cooking, grill tomatoes. In a grilling pan, on medium-high heat, pour olive oil, add halved tomatoes, and garlic cloves. Grill for about 8 minutes. Set rice and tomatoes aside.
- Wash and prepare all the vegetables.
- Place salad mix in bottom of salad bowl, layer with rice, cucumbers, salmon, artichokes, radishes, tomatoes, and sprinkle with fresh oregano leaves.
- Pour vinaigrette over the salad and toss gently before serving.