* This is not a paid post, my views are solely my own opinions.
Gluten Free Blueberry Buckwheat Muffins with Chocolate Chunks by Enjoy Life®
3/4 cup of dark buckwheat flour
1/4 cup ground flax seeds
1 teaspoon of baking powder
1 teaspoon of cinnamon
1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
2 apples, peeled and grated
3 Tablespoons of coconut oil, melted
1/2 cup of blueberries
1/4 cup of dairy-free chocolate mega chunks by Enjoy Life®
- In a medium size mixing bowl, combine flour, ground flax seeds, baking powder, and cinnamon.
- In a separate bowl, whisk egg and add almond milk.
- Combine wet with dry, add coconut oil and apples.
- Mix until well blended.
- Add in blueberries and chocolate chunks.
- Pour into lined (or lightly greased) cupcake tin.
- Bake at 350F for 25 minutes.
- Enjoy with a drizzle of honey.
- How To Throw An Easy Backyard Party – and Earn Aeroplan Points Too! - August 8, 2022
- Why Backyard Gardening Is Easy With Raised Garden Bed Planters - July 21, 2022
- How to Take Care of Your Skin Every Day This Summer - July 13, 2022