Who knew that cashews, dates, goji berries, and fresh strawberries could taste SO amazing? Experimentation gone right. Man, I love smoothies…have you noticed? I’m so glad you all love them too! Because it makes sharing this recipe with you all the better 🙂 Enjoy!Print
Blend it up for a great post workout energy boost.
- 2 1/2 cups of unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 cup of dried, unsweetened dates
- 1/4 cup of dried, unsweetened goji berries
- 1/2 cup of raw cashews
- 1 teaspoon of natural hazelnut butter
- 1 cup of fresh/frozen strawberries
- 6 ice cubes, optional
- Pour almond milk in blender, add the dates, goji berries and raw cashews.
- Let the dry fruit and nuts soak for 15 minutes.
- Blend on high, until smooth.
- Add in strawberries, and hazelnut butter, blend.
- If strawberries are fresh, add in six ice cubes to make the smoothie nice and cold.
- Blend until smooth and serve.