Well friends, I’m out for the weekend – time to relax and chill out! Hope you have a fabulous one
p.s Happy Father’s Day weekend! To my very special husband, you’re the best dad ever!! x
Gluten-Free Blueberry Oatmeal Muffins
Makes 12 large muffins
1 cup of brown rice flour
1 cup of buckwheat flour
1 cup of gluten-free oats
1 tsp baking powder
1 Tablespoon of cinnamon
1 tsp natural vanilla extract
1/3 cup of pure maple syrup
1/2 cup of unsweetened apple sauce
1/2 cup of almond milk
1/2 cup of coconut oil (liquid form)
1 1/2 cups of fresh blueberries
- In a large bowl, sift together flours and baking powder. Add oats and cinnamon.
- In a small bowl, whisk eggs, add in coconut oil, vanilla extract and maple syrup.
- Pour wet mixture in with dry and stir.
- Add in the apple sauce, then the almond milk.
- Blend until smooth batter is reached.
- Add blueberries.
- Pour into lined muffin tin and bake at 350F for 22-25 minutes.
- Enjoy with unsweetened cocoa almond milk….Mmmm, yum!