What if I told you these macaroons are simply made with only 3 ingredients? And what if I also said, they were the best vanilla macaroons ever? Well, they are made with only 3 ingredients and they are the best macaroons ever! With each bite you taste beautiful coconut flavour with hints of vanilla and friends, they’re delectable, delicious, and divine.
Feel Free To Get Fancy Or Keep It Simple
Feel free to dip these in chocolate, or add some cocoa powder to the recipe to make a chocolate version. I haven’t gone there, yet. For this recipe, it’s all about that 1, 2, 3, done! But their simplicity does not make them any less decadent and elegant! I mean, just look at them.
Not only are they pretty on the eyes, they are tasty on the tongue. My husband, who’s not usually a fan of macaroons, loved these. So did my mom and my kiddos. So basically, all my go-to taste testers approved of this recipe, big time!
But Seriously, Only 3 Ingredients!
All you need are three basic ingredients and you’re good to go. They are made in no time at all and really, the hardest part is patiently waiting for them to cool down.
With Mother’s Day coming up in just a few days, these beautiful macaroons are a lovely addition to a brunch or dessert table. As I mentioned, you can get fancy and dip them in melted chocolate, like dark chocolate, or you could use coloured chocolate melts and choose a pretty pastel hue to drizzle on top!
related: healthy banana chocolate cookies (just 4 ingredients!)
Treat Someone Special To These Heavenly Macaroons
Let’s recap shall we? These heavenly macaroons are perfect for any level of baker to make, they’re dreamy on the eyes, and they wow the palette with every delicate bite.
You might even consider wrapping them up in a beautiful baker style box, tying a silk bow around them and gifting them to a special mom in your life. I’m sure she’d love the sweet treat.
Easy Coconut Macaroons (Just 3 Ingredients)
- 5 1/2 cups unsweetened shredded coconut
- 14 oz sweetened condensed milk [ Most Canadian cans tend to be 300 ml (10.1 oz) so you need to buy 2 ]
- 3 tsp pure vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 325 F. Line the baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, add in all the ingredients and mix until well combined.
- Using a tablespoon or cookie scoop that’s been sprayed with cooking spray, begin to scoop up mounds of the mixture to drop on to the cookie sheets. Depending on your cookie drop sizes you should be able to make anywhere between 36-48 macaroons. If they are on the smaller size, bake for minimum time, if you make them a bit bigger, give them extra time to bake but watch them closely.
- Cookies should be spaced out by about 1 1/2 inches. Keep going until all the mixture is used up.
- Bake for 10 to 13 minutes, or until lightly browned around the edges.
- Once out of the oven, let cool for 5 minutes then gently transfer to a cookie rack to cool completely before you storing them or serving.
PIN THIS RECIPE!