This delicious smoothie is quick and easy to whip up for a nutritious and energizing breakfast. It’s thick, creamy, lightly sweet, and refreshing. If you’re a fan of peanut butter, you’ll love it! It’s a perfect breakfast option to add to your weekly menu and both kids and grownups will enjoy it.
Whip up This Yummy Smoothie for Breakfast
This smoothie is a real treat that’s refined sugar free. It’s made with natural peanut butter, bananas, and milk (any milk of your choice). I regularly use almond milk or oat milk to make superbly frothy and dairy-free smoothies.
When it comes to smoothies, my family and I love a variety! We enjoy berry smoothies, tropical smoothies, and decadent dessert-like smoothies made with healthy ingredients.
This Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie is a household favourite! It’s the perfect base too. You can add coconut butter, protein powder, ground flax seeds, honey, raspberries, mini chocolate chips and more, to customize it to your liking.
This smoothie is also ideal to refuel post workout. Likewise it’s a healthy snack any time of the day.
Benefits of Eating Natural Peanut Butter:
- It’s an affordable protein to add to your diet
- Peanut butter contains 7.02 grams of protein per 2-tbsp serving
- Peanut butter provides a dose of magnesium.
- In addition, peanut butter also contains zinc, and vitamin B6 in every serving
Eating natural peanut butter in moderation is a nutritious and delicious way to intake protein and some of the recommended daily vitamins.
Benefits of Eating Bananas:
- Bananas are full of vitamin B6. Which helps your body metabolize carbohydrates and fats, turning them into energy
- They are also a good source of vitamin C, dietary fibre and manganese
- Bananas are readily available at the grocery store. They can also easily be frozen when you find them at a discount price.
Bananas are an excellent source of nutrients and are easy to enjoy every day! We always have bananas in the freezer to make smoothies, nice cream, banana bread, banana muffins, and other nutritious treats.
What are your family’s favourite banana recipes?
P.S This Rich and Creamy Smoothie Is a Hit With Kids
I am blending up this tasty ice cold smoothie regularly for my kiddos. It brings a big smile to their faces. They love the rich, creamy texture and sweet-salty flavour. If you’re looking for a quick, easy, and healthy breakfast to add to your rotation, I highly recommend this scrumptious Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie!
And if you’re in the mood to try other smoothie flavours, check out all of our smoothie recipes. From tropical mango and pineapple to sensational berry blends, we’ve got a lot of smoothie recipes to choose from.
This delicious smoothie is quick and easy to whip up for a nutritious and energizing breakfast. It’s thick, creamy, lightly sweet, and refreshing. If you’re a fan of peanut butter, you’ll love it!
- 2 frozen bananas, sliced
- 2 cups almond milk (or preferred milk)
- 1/2 cup natural peanut butter
- 8–10 ice cubes
- Place bananas, natural peanut butter, almond milk, and ice cubes in a high-powered blender.
- Blend until smooth.
This smoothie recipe is a great base to get creative with. You can add a 1 Tbsp of honey to sweeten it up or other additions. Such as coconut butter, ground flaxseeds, peanuts, mini chocolate chips, raspberries, or protein powder.
- Category: Smoothie
Keywords: smoothie, peanut butter, bananas
SAVE THIS RECIPE ON PINTEREST!