March Break is almost here – which means for many of us that our home will be a little bit busier and a whole lot louder during the daytime. Whether you are travelling, sending your kids to a day camp, or are already pulling your hair for ideas on what to do – hopefully today’s roundup of spring activities for children will help inspire you!
Creating a memorable spring break doesn’t have to be expensive. Fun crafts and outdoor activities make for awesome bonding time with your kids and lasting memories.
Nothing says spring like flowers!
Have a blast with these kid-friendly crafts
The bigger kids will love these activities
Making a crawling caterpillar is a whole lot of fun, just as Buggy and Buddy shows us. Your kiddos will want to make these cute crawlies over and over again!
Have fun with your Little Ones all Spring Long
- Caterpillar Sponge Stamping Craft
- Make an Adorable Bunny Mask
- Easy Jelly Bean Bracelets
- Spring SunCatchers for Toddlers
- Umbrella Craft with Raindrops
- Crawling Caterpillar
- Sticky Wall Garden
Keeping little hands from becoming restless is made easier with all of these simple kids’ spring crafts! Let their imaginations go wild and have fun with them as they create, craft, and play.
Even more ideas for fun with kids:
- 25 Fun & Simple Activities to do with Kids before the End of Summer
- Plan an Afternoon Picnic with Your Kids
- Kitchen Makeover: How to Choose the Perfect Paint Colour - August 9, 2023
- Radiant Days: La Roche-Posay Essentials for Your Skincare Routine - August 7, 2023
- 24 Cheerful Painting Projects to Ignite Your Creativity - June 1, 2023