These keto egg muffins are easy to make and prepare in advance. Yay, for meal prep ideas! You can make egg muffins so many different ways, it’s really up to you and what you’re craving. We love how simple and quick egg muffins are to whip up and enjoy for a nutritious breakfast on the go.
Why We Love Keto-Friendly Egg Muffins
Whether you’re following a keto diet, low-carb diet, or just want a great breakfast recipe that’s easy to also meal prep, egg muffins are a terrific choice. With just a few staple ingredients and whatever vegetable you might have on hand, you can whip them up.
You can also add meat and cheese, for a totally different flavour. Like pizza egg muffins!
Egg muffins can be made ahead and stored in the fridge for easy breakfasts and snacks. You can also add them to your lunch or your kid’s lunches – just be sure to include an ice pack.
Our whole family is into egg muffins anytime of the day!
Egg Muffin Recipe Ideas
Here’s where we encourage you to get creative in the kitchen and make these egg muffins your way! Some ideas of ingredients to put in egg muffins:
- ground beef
- ground sausage
- mozzarella cheese
- cheddar cheese
- Parmesan cheese
We’ve made them a variety of ways and they never get boring! What will you put in your egg muffins?Print
These egg muffins are made with a few kitchen staples and whatever other ingredients you want to add! They are easy to prepare ahead and enjoy for breakfasts, lunches, and snacks.
- 10 eggs
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp Italian herbs
- 1/2 cup tomatoes (diced)
- 1 cup dark leafy greens (chopped)
- 1/3 cup onions (diced )
- 1/3 cup cheddar cheese (grated)
- Preheat oven to 400 F. Grease a muffin tin and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk eggs and seasonings. Add in prepared vegetables.
- Pour the mixture into the muffin tin, dividing equally.
- Optional: top with grated cheese
- Bake for 13-15 minutes. Watch closely near the end to see if they are ready early or need more time. Remove from oven and let cool before removing from the tin.
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Category: Breakfast
- Cuisine: American
More Delicious Egg Recipes to Enjoy
This is such a comfort dish perfect for serving to family and friends at Sunday brunch, just as much as it is for dinner. It’s hearty, caresses your mouth with creamy textures and complimenting flavours, and fills your belly with warmth.
These personal-sized bacon and egg bread baskets are one of the best ways to enjoy a fun twist on a traditional breakfast. You can also ditch the bread, and opt for two slices of bacon to make these low-carb or keto-friendly. Yum!
The beauty of this recipe is how hearty and flavourful it is. And simple, too! It’s perfect for serving at brunch as a savoury dish that will leave your family and friends wanting a second helping! Again, if you’re opting for low-carb or keto, you can skip the crust and make this a crustless quiche.
- Crispy Turkey Strip Salad with Pears, Pecans, and Cranberries - March 22, 2022
- These Ultra-Hydrating Products Will Soothe Your Dry Skin - March 3, 2022
- Is A Standing Desk Worth It? We Put One To The Test! - February 11, 2022